Use this DETAILED step-by-step process to transition out of your COVID-19 mortgage forbearance plan, even when your mortgage servicer isn’t giving you the help or information you need.
Learn how to take advantage of the protections and programs in place for loans backed by FHA, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, VA and USDA loans.
- Stop your lender from forcing you to pay more than you can afford
- How to get the upper hand in negotiations with your lender
- How to spot when your lender isn’t telling you about all of your available options
- Learn which programs lower your interest rate to make your monthly payment affordable
- What to do when your lender isn’t acting in good faith
- Feel more secure knowing that you have the same detailed information as your lender